Kill 99.9% of Viruses
People increasingly have asked how they can minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces in order to stay safe and healthy. I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC specializes in home and office building cleaning services. We comply with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
Preventing the Spread of Viruses
A new virus has found its way to the United States, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill other viruses and prevent the spread of germs will also work to prevent the spread of viruses
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Those with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where people congregate. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Regularly clean (or call I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Frequently disinfect surfaces to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Call I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC for disinfection services at (267) 495-5188 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC for Disinfection Services?
- Viruses affect thousands of people annually. For many years, I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC has provided cleaning and sanitization services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, I Clean Carpet And So Much More LLC follows a disinfection protocol designed to kill germs, preventing spread.
- Call (267) 495-5188 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses for a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- These practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.